While screening the data, I came across some peculiarities. Hope you can help me out with the following: 1. How do we differentiate from participants calculating their own heart age and some else?s? There?s no variable for ?are you submitting your own heart risk data? available in the data, while the metadata in the data description indicates that this data should have been gathered (step 2 of 10 in heart age survey). 2. The unit of blood pressure says mg/dL for some participants, even though the app screenshots show mmHg as correct unit. How is this possible? Should we regard the data expressed as mg/dL for blood pressure as incorrect, or could we just safely change the unit? 3. The blood pressure data variables seems to have been turned around in the data exports, is that correct? The metadata says _bloodPressureInstruction_ is **Diastolic** Blood Pressure, and _heartAgeDataSystolicBloodPressure_ is **Systolic** Blood pressure, but _bloodPressureInstruction_ gives higher values throughout the dataset than _heartAgeDataSystolicBloodPressure_. 4. The **calculated** final heart age is not mentioned in the (meta)data. Could you provide the formula that was used to calculate participants' heart age?

Created by Annemiek Silven avsilven
1. The question about if the data is one's own was added to the study app after this data release once the team realized it was a common use case. For these early data we suggest comparing values to whatever else may be available in the user's studyprint to identify if it is their data or someone else's. 2. I am waiting for access to the data release so I can better answer this question. 3. Yes, this was resolved 19/May/16 for 2.0 of the app, but the data here are all mixed up 4. You can find [the heart age calculation here](https://github.com/ResearchKit/MyHeartCounts/blob/de2575879a5fe31d1b7d4b46d1cd09504297a749/CardioHealth/TasksAndSteps/HeartAgeControllers/HeartAgeRiskFactorCalculations/APHHeartAgeAndRiskFactors.m). It is based on the ASCVD and comparing an individual's score with age whose optimal score is the same.

APH_Heart_Age data page is loading…