I have run the model multiple times and I am still getting 0 dice score. Can you please clarify how is the dice score calculated? Is it calculated only for the labels 1,2,3? Or is it also calculated for the background label 0?

Created by BISPL
Thank you
FS is read only except output and model. And tasks do not share FS.
Is it possible to create folders other than output and model? I tried creating model_temp and output_temp folders but got an OS error message: Cannot create folder, Read-only file system. I wanted to create the folder so that I can run two dockers at once. The upload system allows to execute two dockers at once, but are their file-systems separated? Can I use the same folder and file names on both without any error? Like can I save both of their models at /data/model/model.pth? Or are both of the dockers running on the same file system?
Hmm... would you try 'short' ?
Yes I have loaded it in my desktop environment to calculate dice score on the sample data given and it works.
The score is calculated only for the labels 1,2,3
Score server just load .mha file using itk ImageFileReader. Have you ever tested file loading in your development environment?
And can you please tell me if the score is calculated only for the labels 1,2,3? Or is it also calculated including the background label 0?
What is the expected file format? int32?
It is your output file format problem. Score server error message is `Failes to load image 074_dia_output.mha as Itk/Vtk MetaImage (.mhd, .mha/.raw). Reason signaled by third-party module: 'long_long'`

Dice Score page is loading…