Hi participants, We will extend the leaderboard round 1 at least a week, until the 5pm Pacific Fri, Sept 13, since we have not yet addressed some issues regarding gene identifiers. These should be resolved soon and we will post to the forum when they are. Brian

Created by Brian White brian.white
Hi @jdroz I apologize for getting behind on these responses. Andrew allowed a 3rd submission for everyone. Hopefully, this is sufficient. We will be extending the second leaderboard round from 3 to 4 weeks and adding a third (4-week) leaderboard round. So, if you felt you had inadequate time / submissions in this round, I hope those will give you more of an opportunity to evaluate your methods. Please recall that these leaderboard phases are mostly for your debugging / tuning benefit -- you will only be evaluated in the validation phase. Yes, I will update the challenge timelines and make a new post when I do. Thanks, Brian
Hi Brian, Could you update the "Challenge Timelines" page and add date and time for the ends of the different phases? Thank you! Kind regards, Jean-Marie
Hi Brian, Would it be possible to add one possible attempt to each challenge for everybody (or something similar) so that people who already used their attempts could also benefit from the additional time? Kind regards, Jean-Marie

Leaderboard round 1 phase extended page is loading…