Dear organizers, I've submitted a docker image to the fine grained challenge round 2. The run seemed to have worked (my direct log look all fine) and I received an e-mail with the correlation values after the submission had been processed. However, at the same time, I received another e-mail telling that my "workflow failed". The message in the e-mail was the following: *Your workflow job, (submission ID 9694030), has failed to complete. The message is: -packages/toil/leader.py", line 246, in run STDERR: 2019-10-17T09:15:03.424905854Z raise FailedJobsException(self.config.jobStore, self.toilState.totalFailedJobs, self.jobStore) STDERR: 2019-10-17T09:15:03.424908927Z toil.leader.FailedJobsException Your logs are available here: https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn20999634. Sincerely, Workflow Administration* When looking in the logs.zip file, there are also many lines with STDERR.. Is this an issue on your side? Should I resend my job or correct something in my code? Thank you! Cheers, Julien

Created by Julien Racle jracle
Hi @andrewelamb , Thank for the reply. This time it worked, indeed. Best wishes, Julien
Hi @jracle This looks like something on our end. I've reset it so that it goes through the evaluation process again. If you get the same result please let me know. Thanks! -Andrew

Submission to fine grained "failed" but I received some scores page is loading…