Hi everyone! We've received requests for an extension, so we are going to do so. We will leave the queues open over the long(US) weekend and close them on Tuesday, May 22nd, 9AM PST. However as it's a long weekend there will be no technical support after the previous closing time of 12PM PST today (~3 hours from now). Given the current Covid pandemic, and delays on our end, we are open to extending the deadline further if that would be helpful. Thanks! -Andrew

Created by Andrew Lamb andrewelamb
Hi Andrew! It's wonderful that more people are willing to submit their models which would make the challenge bigger! I'm glad that you extended the deadline. Nevertheless, our team did accomplish the timelines and we had to make some sacrifices in our model to achieve the deadline. In that line, I don't know if it is too much to ask for a third submission so we have that extra time that other teams will have. Let me know your thoughts and also it would be great to hear what other participants have to say. Thank you very much for this awesome challenge! Best, Martin

Final round extension page is loading…