Hi, I submitted my results to the challenge 1-3. I received the emails. But there are no scores in the email. "Your submission "20genes.csv" (ID: 9682959) to the SCTC Subchallenge 3 has been scored: You prediction has been scored. Your scores will be announced by the DREAM conference on dec 8 after you have submitted a public writeup." Is there anything wrong? Thanks. Best, yancychy

Created by yancychy
Ok, thanks
(1) We don't reveal the details of the scoring until the end of the challenge (2) Idem regarding scoring, and you don't need to submit gene patterns because the cell positions give you the gene patterns
Ok, thanks. In the scoring metrics, (1) Adequate prediction of 1297 cell positions . Is the score estimating the submitted cell positions(10 possible positions per cell ) with the MCC matrix calculated by DistMap with 84 genes? (2) Adequate prediction of gene patterns Is the score estimating the predicted gene expression patterns (using 60,40,20) with the gene pattern calculated by DistMap with 84 genes? But why we do not need to submit predicted gene expression patterns?
Your submission is fine, You will get your scores on Nov 22nd, this allows you to submit until the 21st if you'd like to tx P

Why the email dose not contain score after submission? page is loading…