Hi, I have submitted the final prediction files just as I did in the past when they were scored. However, I did not receive any confirmation that were received and were valid. Also, to submit the write-up, we are required to make the wiki public while other teams can still make submissions. Does this make sense to do? Thanks, Adi

Created by Adi Tarca bcbuprb
thanks, I got all the confirmation messages now. thanks for looking into this issue.
Dear Adi, Apologies, there was an issue with the validation. You should have received an email about your submission being scored now. Best, Tom
ok, let me ask
Thank Pablo. I could submit the write-up after making it public, but I still did not get any confirmation for prediction files. I tried 3 times. The submission files in question are syn17057785, syn17057784, syn17057783. Thanks, Adi
Hi Adi, you should receive an empty email (i.e wo the score) but stating your submission was received. I dont think the writeup being public should be a problem at this point as the challenge is almost over, but maybe one option is to put the writeup in the src as you said before. thanks P

confirmation for submission page is loading…