Hi there, I am a Phd student in biomedical engineering at UC, Davis. My expertise is in machine learning. If you are also looking for a teammate, please feel free to reach me by kanwang@ucdavis.edu. To know more about me, here is my linkedin profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/xiaokang-wang-56391375/ Cheers, Xiaokang

Created by Xiaokang Wang XiaokangWang
Hi Wang ! I am a pharmacist. Can I still be valuable to your team considering the deadline is 15 Nov ? I just joined this challenge and don?t have a clue about it. Drop me a message if you want to include me! Best, Bismah.
It seems that collecting informative features is the first step. If you are still looking for a team to join, please free feel to reach me by kanwang@ucdavis.edu. (3 people are now in our team). Whatever skills and knowledge in Chemistry, biology or machine learning are welcome. Communication between people with the above backgrounds will be very helpful.
We have registered a team named Let_Data_Talk.
Hi, I too would like to join a team. Did you both setupma team? Let me know the name so I can make a request to join.
Hi Xiaokang, If you are still looking, I will be happy to get to know you more. Best, Behrouz

Looking for a teammate page is loading…