Would it be possible to provide the sequences of the cloned fragments that are being evaluated? The provided names leave much to be desired in terms of being able to u ambiguously determine the experimental conditions

Created by Gregory Koytiger gregkoytiger
Thank you Guru for investigating. Discoverx does provide information to understand cloned sub-sequences for most of the constructs - with the exception of FLT3 (ITD). This is very helpful
Hi Gregory, Sorry for the delay in the response, as I had to resolve the query evidently. Unfortunately, we don't have the exact sequence information on the targets of their constructs. But the discoverx platform does provide the necessary information on the targets and their constructs [targets and their constructs](https://www.discoverx.com/targets/alphabetical-target-list?class=kinase). It is up to each of the participating group to retrieve the required information for their model. Hope it was helpful. Guru
The ambiguity arises because the entire protein sequences is not actually evaluated in the assay. The assay is run on purified kinase domains of which an unknown portion is cloned and expressed. This becomes especially challenging for situations like: FLT3(ITD) - I do not know what ITD means here or how it is different from regular FLT3. Or when there are multiple kinase domains, note how they are specified differently in RSK1(Kin.Dom.1-N-terminal), TYK2(JH2domain-pseudokinase), JAK1(JH1domain-catalytic). It is possible- - though tedious - to write code that parses these non standardized tags and can grab the relevant sub-sequences of the full length protein. But it would save a lot of time if that data already exists
Hi Gregory, It would be great if you could let us know where does the ambiguity arise from (possibly with an example). All the gene names provided in the round 1 dataset are Entrez Gene Symbols, hence you can use the UniProt ID exchange service to retrieve the UniProt ID's of the Gene names, in-turn the sequences associated with each gene. Hope I have answered your question. If you have any difficulties please let us know.

Protein target ambiguity page is loading…