I submitted the file with synapse ID syn17051763, submission title TeamAyd?n_submission_1, team name: Aydin a couple of hours ago. When I submitted, a message appeared saying the submission is received and will be scored but it is not scored yet and I haven't received any notifications so far. I am not sure if I was supposed to change any settings in my project folder. I will appreciate if you can help to resolve this problem. Thanks.

Created by Zafer Aydin zaferaydin
The queue will continue to accept new submissions until you have three valid and scored submissions. Since the previous one was labeled invalid, it will not count towards your limit of 3.
@andrewelamb If I try to re-submit the same file, will it count as Submission#2? Thank you.
I can't see the entity syn17051643 due to permission issues, but this usually happens when the prediction file itself isn't submitted, but the project or the directory it is in is what was submitted.
@andrewelamb Hi Andrew, Yes, this is the submission I refer to. Can you help me get it scored? I followed the steps closely. THank you
Hi Fatma, I see one submission for you since the issue occurred: syn17051643; 9682804 This had an error: Error reading in submission file: Invalid file path or buffer object type: If this is not the submission you are referring to I would re-submit since I don't see it in the queue
@andrewelamb Thanks a lot for your quick response. I still cannot see my submission (submitted before 9:15 today, ID syn17051806). Than you.
Apologies to everyone! There was a submission that was causing our validation script to fail over and over the last several hours. I forced the validation and scoring of of the files submitted since then. Again, sorry for the delays. -Andrew
The same for me. I submitted an hour ago and faced the same exact problem. Thank you
Thanks for letting us know. We will get back to all of you.
Also, mine is not being scored. My submission ID is syn17051803
We will look into this, ccing @allawayr .
I am also facing the same problem my synapse ID is syn17051765

Submission not scored page is loading…