I submitted my first submission about 2 hours ago but did not see it on the leaderboard. I was wondering whether I need to wait for more time. Is there a way to check whether I submitted successfully? Best, Momo

Created by Momo Li DreamBig
Hello, You should have received an error email. It might be getting caught in a spam filter. Here is the error for your most recent submission: >'Submission file has extra column(s): Unnamed: 0' There is probably an extra column in your csv. You can remove it and resubmit. >Is it because I have submitted twice, although my submissions failed? Unscored submissions (not validated) do not count against your limit. Hope this helps!
Hi Robert, I submitted again and received an email saying workflow complete. I still can not see my submission on the leaderboard. Is it because I have submitted twice, although my submissions failed?
Hi Robert, Thanks for your reply. I see. Thanks, Momo
Hi Momo, On my end, it looks like you made two submissions that both had this error: "Expected FileEntity type but found org.sagebionetworks.repo.model.Project" This happens when you submit the project id, rather than the entity id of your prediction file - you should still be able to submit your prediction file's synapse Id. Thanks, Robert

can't see my submission page is loading…