I started my docker image early using the specs provided, but apparently multiple filenames were changed in the input/output expectations. Unfortunately I must have missed the notification of these changes. I only have one attempt left now, but am still getting an error opening the expected output file: ``` open /output/Outcome-Predictors-Submission.json: permission denied ```

Created by Jeremy Jay jjay
Aha found the issue - we were dropping to a non-root user because we started with our existing best-practices Dockerfile. Our output volume has open permissions so the tool could still write files. It appears your output volume is more restricted so if we stay as the root user in the container it works. Now we have scores at least. Are the baseline tool scores for the same data posted anywhere?
@jjay, Ah yes, apologies, I fixed the link I provided. (It just links to the page you provided). May I ask how you are writing the file? We submitted a model and was able to write to `/output/...-Submission.json`.
Hi Tom, Thanks yes I now have the correct file names according to this page: https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn18065891/wiki/600439 Also, looking at the revision history at the bottom of that page, it shows that the DSR input filename and output naming convention were changed on Feb 14th. As I said, I made my docker image before that date so I missed these updates. The link you included does not seem to work for me. You say to write my predictions to `/output`, but the error message I provided says that it I do not have permission to create my output file: ``` open /output/Outcome-Predictors-Submission.json: permission denied ```
@jjay Only valid submissions count towards your quota. The `/output` directory is where you write your predictions. These are the files that are available: * All input files will be mounted in the directory: /input, the files will be named `/input/{dataset}.tsv`. (`APOLLO-2.tsv`, `Outcome-Predictors.tsv`, `REMBRANDT.tsv`, `ROI-Masks.tsv`) * These are the files that you can read in `/data`: `caDSR-export-20190528-1320.tsv`, `Thesaurus.txt`. All the information can be found [here](#!Synapse:syn18065891/wiki/600439) Best, Tom

Submission failures and new file names page is loading…