I have this fragment as gold standard: ``` { "columns": [ { "columnNumber": 1, "headerValue": "primary_radiation_therapy", "results": [ { "resultNumber": 1, "result": { "dataElement": { "id": 3162807, "name": "Radiation Therapy Primary Neoplasm Administered Indicator" }, "dataElementConcept": { "id": 3162806, "name": "Radiation Therapy Primary Neoplasm Administered", "conceptCodes": [ "ncit:C15313", "ncit:C8509", "ncit:C25382" ] }, "valueDomain": [ { "observedValue": "NO", "permissibleValue": { "value": "NOMATCH", "conceptCode": null } }, { "observedValue": "YES", "permissibleValue": { "value": "NOMATCH", "conceptCode": null } } ] } } ] } ] } ``` And let's suppose I am submitting a NOMATCH as a solution: ``` { "columns":[ { "columnNumber":1, "headerValue":"primary_radiation_therapy", "results":[ { "resultNumber":1, "result":{ "dataElement":{ "id":null, "name":"NOMATCH" }, "dataElementConcept":{ "id":null, "name":"NOMATCH", "conceptCodes":[] }, "valueDomain":[ { "observedValue":"NO", "permissibleValue":{ "value":"NOMATCH", "conceptCode":null } }, { "observedValue":"YES", "permissibleValue":{ "value":"NOMATCH", "conceptCode":null } } ] } } ] } ] } ``` I currently get a 0 for this. Just asking, should this be 0, or 0.5, since the valueDomain is properly covered? Regards, Attila

Created by Attila L. Egyedi attila.egyedi
Hi @attila.egyedi , Thank you for finding another bug! You are correct -- 0.5 should be returned since the value domains match with the goldstandard's. This has been fixed. Best, Verena
Hi Attila @attila.egyedi , The 0 score for annotating PVs but missing the CDE & DEC annotations is correct. Related, the gold standard above was missing the PV annotations. The ROI-Masks file has been updated in the Synapse site and docker. Please continue informing us of any issues that you find in the files. Thanks and regards! Gilberto
Hi @attila.egyedi , Sorry about the delay responding. I believe that this issue is being looked at on the scoring side but I'll verify that this is indeed the case. thanks, Gilberto

Another question related to scoring page is loading…