Challenge organizers, Thank you all for coordinating this challenge. We realize it was a significant amount of work, particularly in these stressful times. Now that the results are out and in the spirit of maximizing our learning we have a couple of requests, which hopefully don't impose too much additional burden. We understand that the validation data cannot be shared due to not being de-identified, but we are hoping you can provide the following: 1) Can you share the column headers for the APOLLO-5 dataset? 2) Can you share the scoring for each of our validation phase submissions? We submitted multiple versions of our code, including two quite different models, and would very much like to see how each of those performed. Thanks again, Tony

Created by tconfrey
Got it. Thanks Denise!
@tconfrey I pasted them in see if that worked?
Thanks Verena! Denise, It looks like you forgot to add the attachment with column headers. Regards, Tony
Hi Tony @tconfrey Thank you again for your participation in the challenge. Attached are the APOLLO 5 column headers. Best, Deniserace,ethnicity,prior_malignancy,alcohol_history,smokestat_apollo2,any_family_cancer_history,dxextent_prenact,dzextent_beyondabd,dzextentpriortosurg,site_code,stage_figo_2014,tumor_stage,celltype,tumor_grade,sticpresent,intraepilocation,disease_distribution,diseasehigh,miliarypresent,residual_disease,anyresidualdisease,last_known_disease_status,progression_or_recurrence,survival_status,vital_status,causeofdeath_apollo2,dtdatalocked,project_id,submitter_id,encounter,date_of_consent,year_of_birth,days_to_birth,age_at_diagnosis,gender,specify_prior_malignancy,height,weight,bmi,alcohol_intensity,cigarettes_per_day2,years_smoked2,family_cancer_history,primary_diagnosis,classification_of_tumor,morphology,brcastat,pfstimeindays,pfs_status,survivaltimeindays,year_of_death,days_to_death,days_to_treatment,therapeutic_agents,treatment_intent_type,treatment_or_therapy,dtform_apollo2,form_by_apollo2,dt_amend_apollo2,form_aby_apollo2,brca1ihc_apollo,days_to_last_follow_up,days_to_last_known_disease_status,fuflag,days_to_recurrence,
Hi @tconfrey, We are more than happy to share the scores with you! I will email your team, @Metan00bs, shortly. Best, Verena
Hi Tony @tconfrey I believe both 1 & 2 should be OK. I'll forward your post in case others haven't seen it yet. Regards, Gilberto

Post Challenge Request page is loading…