Hi, Please let me know whether we have to submit only prediction result file and code or challenge write up as well. Please tell me which files do we have to submit.

Created by Neelam Sharma neelamsharma
@bcbuprb Thanks Yes, Issue was resolved as initially, we were submitting all the files i.e., prediction file, code scripts as a zip file. This might be the reason.
It looks like other submissions from your team were scored today so I assume you have figure out the issue with the file format.
Hi, We have submitted our prediction submission name: PTB_SC1_RF submission ID: 9689190, but some error throws up. Error in read.table(file = file, header = header, sep = sep, quote = quote, : duplicate 'row.names' are not allowed But when we are processing the same prediction file, we are not getting any duplicate values in the row names. Kindly let us know what we can do. Thanks
Hello, We expect that all teams will supply their predictions and the code and method write up for their best performing method (assuming you are using different methods for the 5 different submissions). After the challenge closes at 11:59 pm PST on August 15, we expect teams to make their code and method write up public and will allow another week for teams to edit their method write ups. For the top teams we will verify that the code reproduces the submitted predictions and we will review the methods write up. For everyone else, we will verify method write-ups and that code has been submitted, which is a criteria to be included in the Challenge overview paper that we will be submitting to Nature Communications.

Regarding final submission page is loading…