Hi, I have made a docker image following the submission tutorial, the image can run locally and I have pushed it in my team's repository. However, when I try to submit this model, after selecting the tag and setting the submission name, I get an error message: "Submitter is not registered for the challenge" whereas I am indeed registered, as confirmed by the welcome page of the challenge displaying the message "You have successfully registered for the Challenge." I am also a certified user, and I have registered again after the update of the challenge conditions. Other members in my team have the same issue. Did we missed a step? Thank you for your help, Alexis Coullomb

Created by Alexis Coullomb Alexis_C
Hi @thomas.yu , Indeed I missed the team registration step, now it works! Thanks you very much. Best, Alexis
Hello @Alexis_C , Thanks for your participation. You will have to also register your team to the challenge: https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn18404605/wiki/607229. Please look at Step 2, and let me know if you have further questions. Best, Tom

Model submission - error: user not registered page is loading…