Hello, I have successfully pushed my container to my team's synapse project, however when I click 'Submit Docker Repository to Challenge' I get the following error: "Submitter is not registered for the challenge." Thanks

Created by Andrea Castro andreabc
@andreabc , My apologies for the delay! No, not everyone on the team will need to be certified for your team to submit the Docker image to the Challenge. I just want to double-check one more thing: when you went to submit, which queue did you select? I noticed that at the time you posted here on Feb. 9th, our queues were closed at the time. So it is possible you had selected a queue for a different Challenge? Let me know! Verena
Hi Verena, thanks for your help! We did notice some members were not registered but have since removed them and are still running into issues. Does everyone have to be a certified user too?
Hi @andreabc , Thank you for participating! Just to double-check -- is your team currently registered for the challenge? If it is, then the error may be the result of not all your team members being registered for the challenge. Verena

Issue submitting docker page is loading…