Hi, I submitted our survey last week. I saw the message - "Your responses has been recorded" after I clicked submit. That was the last message I got on the webpage. How to know if our survey got submitted successfully? Please clarify. Thanks!

Created by Priya Swaminathan priyaswami
Thank you @Michael.Mason for checking our survey submission! Sorry about the other message (ID/Name that I typed was not sent correctly)
@adamklie , Thank you for the suggestion! We have added writeup submissions to the [Submission Dashboard](https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn18404605/wiki/607232) -- you may now monitor what you have submitted to the Writeup Evaluation Queue there.
Dear @priyaswami , We have the survey set such that you should received receipt that it was submitted, which I think means you should get an email . I checked and yours is indeed submitted. Hope that helps, Mike
Hello @AntiPD1ResponseDREAMChallengeOrganizers , Along these same lines. Is there somewhere we can see confirmation of our write-up submission? I got an email entitled "Submission to 'Anti-PD1 Response DREAM Challenge Final Write-Up' accepted!" but I wanted to make sure what we submitted was what we intended to submit. Thank you!

Survey! page is loading…