Hello, I'd like some precision on resources available to us on the different channels of submission. There are two available (to me at least): the challenge fast lane and the challenge submission channels. If I got it correctly, on the former, we have an hour cap runtime with 30gigs ram and 4 core available. And on the latter, as stated in an email I received on the 9th of October, we have 6hrs runtime cap, 70gigs ram, and four cores. Is this correct? I am asking as my challenge submission is seemingly killed after an hour runtime, raising a workflow error, and I am not quite sure why this is the case. Is it required to have a successful fastlane submission before submitting the challenge? Cheers, Thomas

Created by tgaudelet
Every submission needs to pass the fast lane first. This is not only to ensure that your model will meet time constraints but also to make sure that all the correct protocols are being followed. You have 50G for intermediary files available to you. Thanks, Tim
Ok, so just to be clear, this means that every submission needs to pass the fast lane first? Or I only need one successful fast lane model? Also, how much disk space is be available to store intermediary files and models in each channels? Thanks for your help, Thomas
>I'd like some precision on resources available to us on the different channels of submission. There are two available (to me at least): the challenge fast lane and the challenge submission channels. If I got it correctly, on the former, we have an hour cap runtime with 30gigs ram and 4 core available. And on the latter, as stated in an email I received on the 9th of October, we have 6hrs runtime cap, 70gigs ram, and four cores. Is this correct? Yes, this is correct. However, in the main submission channel, we run the submitted models on the fast lane first before running them on UW data. >I am asking as my challenge submission is seemingly killed after an hour runtime, raising a workflow error, and I am not quite sure why this is the case. Is it required to have a successful fastlane submission before submitting the challenge? Yes, it is a requirement that you pass the fast lane first before we run your models on the real data. Thanks! Tim

Precisions on submission channels and available compute page is loading…