My understanding is that models are submitted to the UW track automatically after passing "Main Challenge." Is this correct? I have not received any logs back after the synthetic "Main Challenge" logs. A few small related issues: -- In the UW submission dashboard (https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn18405991/wiki/595490), I see the error " Sorry, you do not have sufficient privileges for access. Insufficient permissions to read from Synapse object 9614308" --I currently have three models in the Main Challenge dashboard as validated. I misunderstood the number of models we could submit, can these please not be submitted to UW against our allotted models? --Will the larger new synthetic data be available on the Fast Lane and Submission or only Fast Lane? I want to be able to estimate runtime in the server environment. Thank you, -Ivan

Created by Ivan Brugere ivanbrugere
Hi @ivanbrugere, Sorry about that. I just fixed this. You should be able to see it now. Best, Tom
Hi @trberg there still seems an issue with the UW submission dashboard. I have two completed models and received the AUC and PR AUC numbers. But on the dashboard page (https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn18405991/wiki/595490) I have the error: "Sorry, you do not have sufficient privileges for access. Insufficient permissions to read from Synapse object 9614308" Thank you very much! Ivan
Hi @ivanbrugere, The new larger synthetic dataset will only be available to participants for download and local testing. We are making a new synthetic dataset available on the Fast Lane and the Fast Lane/Main Submission queue that is 10% of the size of the UW Challenge Data and will be serving as a benchmark for how long models should take on the UW Challenge Data. Thank you, Tim
Hi @ivanbrugere Apologies for the inconvenience. I have made your submissions in a REJECTED state for the Main Challenge so that you can submit more since the UW submissions were invalid. You can now submit more. I will leave it to the other organizers to answer your other questions. Best, Tom

UW submissions from "Main Challenge" page is loading…