Hello, I have a question. Let's say I am dealing with Measurement table. I am trying to find patients with Respiratory rate measurement for example. In OMOP vocabulary Athena ${buttonlink?text=click here&url=http://athena%2Eohdsi%2Eorg/search%2Dterms/terms%3FstandardConcept%3DStandard%26page%3D1%26pageSize%3D15%26query%3DRespiratory%2Brate&align=None}, I am able to see at least 2 concepts of the same name. So, I would like to know how is this case handled or can we rely on `measurement_source_value` columns? Which of these concepts would be mapped to the actual measurement in your data?

Created by ssmk S ssmk
Hi @ssmk, Sorry for the delayed response. You can't rely on `measurement_source_value` as those are typically non-standard terms. In the case of the respiratory rate measurement example, you would use measurement_concept_id 4313591. Our laboratory measurements are in LOINC but the vital signs (heart rate, blood pressure, respiratory rate, etc.) are in the SNOMED standard vocabulary. We have gotten a couple of different requests like this asking about specific codes. We are going to be releasing a list of the more commonly used concept_ids to make this sort of thing easier. That should be released later today or tomorrow. Thank you, Tim
Hello, @trberg Can you share some inputs on this?
Can someone help us with this?

Regarding accuracy of OMOP concept mapping in the data page is loading…