Dear EHR Challenge Team, after inspecting our submission results I encountered problems with our submissions 9697456 and 9697485: After validating on Main challenge, submission 9697456 ran on UW. Here, a status ERROR_ENCOUNTERED_DURING_EXECUTION was returned, which I have never seen before. What does it mean? Afterwards the submission was automatically re-run on Main challenge, despite being already validated, but this time the same (!) submission ran into the time constraint. Submission 9697485 has not been run on UW after validating 8 hours ago. Is there still congestion on UW? I'd like to kindly ask you to (re-) run both submissions on UW. Thank you! omueller

Created by O Mueller omueller
Hi @arielis, I believe I sent you an email with the log report earlier today. Let me know if you don't see it in your inbox. Thanks, Tim
For my submission "9697572", I got a validated status in the Main server, but an error status on UW,. Can you look on the log folder what happened?
We actually just opened the Main Challenge queue, we will be sending out an announcement email shortly, but you can submit now if you wish. Cheers, Tim
Hi @trberg When is the Main Queue getting reopened for the extension period of Phase 3?
Hi @omueller, Thanks for your patience, we will be re-running those submissions today. Hi @arielis, Unfortunately, the first part of phase 3 is over, but we will be reopening the Main Queue for submissions for an extension period for Phase 3. Thanks, Tim
I have joined the challenge at the last minute. After encountering some problems with my initial submissions to FastLane (exceeded time quota, maybe because I made two submissions in parallel), my last submissions were validated (9697517,9697518). But I can't find how to run these submissions to the main server.

Submission issues page is loading…