Hi, Our team registered as remote participants since we could not be present all weekend; however, some of us are in the area and, if possible, we were hoping to attend the kickoff on Friday and the presentations on Sunday. Would that be possible? Thank you, Jeff

Created by Jeff Green jeff_green
Perfect! I'l make sure they are on the security list! BTW - could you send me a link to your team's github repo? They should be finalized by 3PM. You can submit here: https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn18666641/wiki/595511 Cheers,Robert
Great, thank you! I'll give you the full list, but I think some may not make it. Andreas Kramer Martin Jones Dan Shiffman Jean-Noel Billaud
Hi @jeff_green, Your full team is more than welcome to come in today for the final presentations, if interested. They are checking names at the door, so if there are any members that want to show up that didn't register through SVAI, can you let me know and we can add them to the list? Cheers, Robert
Hi @jeff_green - so sorry, but it sounds like we are already pushing the fire code max for the in-person registrants, and the list of in-person attendees has already been sent to the venue's security team. However, the SVAI folks are working to setup a livestream and should be posting more info on slack about this later today.
Hi Jeff - I've pinged some of the other organizers who are local - hopefully they can answer your question! Cheers, Robert

May "remote" participants attend the kickoff and presentations in person? page is loading…