Please tell me where is the data for the training?

Created by sgshubham
Sorry, I found that I uploaded the wrong version in sub-challenge 1, but after I updated my result, I could not submit it because I exceeded the limit. Is there any solution?
correct :)
It means that if MEK activates ERK and iMEK is added, the content of p.erk will be reduced. Right?On the contrary, if MEK inhibits ERK and iMEK is added, the content of p.erk will be increased. Right?
Dear @GaoGao199694, the inhibitors usually reduce the function/activity of the component they target, which means that the targeted component has a reduced impact on its downstream components. In the example of iMEK, MEK activity is inhibited and therefore all downstream components are activated less (if MEK was active), as for example p-ERK levels. The amount of MEK itself is not expected to be affected (in the relatively short timespan of the experiment). However, the levels of p-MEK often increase as the feedback loop inactivating MEK signaling is not active as ERK does not get activated anymore. In summary, inhibitors reduce the activity of the targeted component and consequently the impact on downstream components, while it does not affect the amount of the component itself. Does this help? Let me know if I can further elucidate you the concept! Best regards, Marco
Excuse me,I would like to ask: what is the function of an inhibitor of a component?Reduce the amount of this component?Reduce its response to other components?Or reduce its impact on other components?
Hi, thanks for the question, I think it is an important one! In the csv files, each row represents a single cell and each single cell appears only in one row, i.e. in exactly one condition. This is because of the invasive nature of CyToF measurements (cells are destroyed during the mass spectroscopy). so: Q: under the same cell line, does the same cellID from different fileeid represent the same cell? If so, why do some cells have data at time 0 under EGF, but not at other times under EGF? A: No, they are physically different cells. Q: Does that mean it's not feasible to model by time series? A: Time-series looks like an interesting approach. AFAIK, there are computational techniques that try to infer single-cell trajectories from snapshot data. let me know if you have further questions best, Attila
Sorry, I find it hard to get time series in the data set of subchallenge 1.So I would like to ask: under the same cell line, does the same cellID from different fileeid represent the same cell? If so, why do some cells have data at time 0 under EGF, but not at other times under EGF? Does that mean it's not feasible to model by time series?
Dear @vmittal3 , no, the deadlines are unchanged. We open the queue for submissions on the 1st of September. regards, Attila
Hello! Due to the delay in the data being released, will the submission deadlines shift accordingly?
Dear All, now also the population based proteomic measurements are available :) Best regards, Marco
Dear @GaoGao199694, the data is already public, you can download it from the Files tab. best regards, Attila
please tell us when we can get the data?It's been delayed for days.
Dear All, the phosphoproteomics and the genomics data just got public for the registered participants! Unfortunately, we need a bit more time with the proteomics. Looking forward to your predictions and do not hesitate to contact us in case something is not clear! best regards, Attila
Hi Marco, thanks so much! Looking forward to it. :)
Hi @Moomoo9212 , great, welcome on-board! We are in the final steps of making the data public, I ask you to have a couple of hours more of patience. By tomorrow at this time the data should be accessible by the registered participants. We will send an e-mail notification as soon as that happens :) Looking forward to your predictions and scientific exchange! I apologize for this delay! Best, Marco
Hi @Marco.Tognetti89, I see that the data is available under Step 3 of "How to Participate" page, however, it says I do not have authorization to access the page requestd. I just passed the Quiz to become a Synapse Certified User. May I get some help on this, please?
Hi @sgshubham , Thanks a lot for your interest! The data is not yet released, but will be available in the _Files_ tab as soon as the Challenge officially starts. That will happen in the next few weeks! Keep in touch! Best, Marco

Data page is loading…