Just got the confirmation email, "Your submission has been scored!" but I can't see the score. So can I get scores for all 3 models tomorrow? And the leaderboard will be revealed immediately after 5 pm PDT tomorrow? Thank you. This is my first dream competition. Very excited.

Created by Jiwei Liu daxiongshu
Hi, yes, that's correct. Scores are reported only in the leaderboard phase. We are already in the validation phase. best, Attila
Hi, I cannot see the score ! I only recieved this un the email: Your submission "syn21124447" (ID: 9694892) to the Single Cell Signaling Subchallenge 4 has been scored: Your submission has been scored! ? Thank you
Thanks for clarification.
Dear @daxiongshu and @krishna, Thanks for bringing to to my attention. There is currently an issue with scores not being returned to the submitter. Will work on resolving this as soon as I can. Best, Tom
Thank you Tom. I made two submissions on behalf of the team Ostar to sub challenge 1: submission ID: 9693339 submission ID: 9693402 Best regards, Jiwei
Hi @thomas.yu I also did not receive any score: My submission ids are ID: 9693381 and ID: 9693389 I look forward to hearing from you! Thanks, K
Dear Jiwei, Can you provide me with your submission ids? You are actually supposed to get a score along with your submission has been scored email. Best, Tom
Thank you Attila. I can confirm that there is no score in the email. Is there other ways to find out the score? Another question, let's say I made three submissions to sub challenge 1, which submission will be shown on the leaderboard? Best regards, Jiwei
Hi, AFAIK, you should get the score in the email. for each subchallenge, in both round 1 and round 2 you can have 3 submissions. best, Attila

do I get a separate score for each of the 3 submissions ? And the best one will be used for leaderboard? page is loading…