Hi, I just started looking at the data, and I'm having trouble reproducing some of the figures in the webinar. To figure out what I missed, I want to try to reproduce Figure 3 on the overview page. Can I get more info on that figure? In particular, for the 6 curves shown in Figure 3, what cell line and which marker do they correspond to? Thanks a lot. Best, Peng

Created by Peng Qiu pqiu
Hi, Attila and Marco, Thanks a lot for your quick answers. I looked at the Median_phospho folder, and I was able to reproduce the mek->erk->p90->p6 figure from the Median_phospho data, which is great. When I drew the same figure based on the single-cell data where I compute the medians myself, the resulting figure looks slightly different, but consistent with the figure from the Median_phospho folder. The slight difference is because the numbers in the Median_phospho are slightly different from the medians computed from the single-cell data. But this different is small enough that does not worry me. Therefore, I think I am okay with understanding the data. Best regards, Peng
Hi @pqiu , Great that you are interested in the data set! I would like to add: the plots in the webinar mostly represent the average across the entire data set, while you have access only to a subset. In the case of Figure 3, the cell line _HCC1937_ and the marker _p-ERK_ are represented. Note that the data that we shared is **arcsinh-transformed** (an important transformation and what we want the participants to predict), while Figure 3 represents the **raw** median values (not the ratio). Hence, as Attila said it is an example. Let me know if you face other problems or if something is not clear! Hope you will have fun with the data! Best, Marco
Hi Peng, welcome on board! Figure 3 [here](http://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn20366914/wiki/594730) is more like an overview and a typical case. If you would like to have a good feeling about the typical behaviour of the cell-lines, I would start with the median data. (Data > Median_phospho folder) It is relatively small, easy to visualise. Using that dataset you can check many cell-lines, perturbations and markers. Looking forward to your submissions, Best, Attila

Reproduce Figure 3 on the overview page page is loading…