Dear Organizers, I am going through the validation phase information provided here: https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn20366914/wiki/593925 I have two questions related to that: Q1: Since there are three submission allowed in this phase, what does this sentence apply for _we will consider the LAST submission as the final one_? As alternative, the best score out of three submissions would be consider as the final one. Q2: I have a question related to this statement "Models will be ranked according to their scores and top performers will be announced for each subchallenge". Will LeaderboardPhase scores be also consider in the ranking process? Thanks, Krishna

Created by krishna singh krishna14
Thanks Attila. Your reply cleared my doubts.
Dear Krishna, Q1: if you submit only one, we will take that. In case you change your mind or find a bug in the code etc, and then you submit another one, we will take the score of your second submission, etc. But we will not take the best out of the three. Initially, we wanted to allow only one valid submission, but mistakes can happen so we wanted to give the chance to fix it. Q2: We expect that all participants/groups that participated in the first 2 rounds will submit a final prediction in the validation phase. We will announce the top performers based on their predictions in the validation phase. best, Attila

Questions for validation phase page is loading…