Dear @SingleCellProteomicsChallengeParticipants The final round of the Validation phase will close this **Friday, Nov. 15th at 5pm PDT**! Describing your methods for the predictions is essential for valid participation in the challenge, so please do not forget it. You can follow the instructions [here](https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn20366914/wiki/594744). You can start working on your writeups privately, but make sure to share it AFTER the final round closes, but no later than the 22nd November. We are looking forward to your submissions, feedback, and questions! Best regards, The Challenge organizers

Created by Attila Gabor attilagabor
Dear @Sumeetpatiyal , We apologize for the inconvenience and confusion this may have caused - the validation error you received on 11/14/2019 was most likely due to submitting your writeup to a non-writeup queue. That being said, I did check and am confirming with you that your team's writeup is successfully submitted and validated. Thank you for participating!
Dear @Sumeetpatiyal , sorry for the delayed answer. I saw that there were some changes made on the write-up queues over the weekend. Could you please check if your issue still exists? thanks, Attila
Hi @attilagabor, I am submitting the method write-up for Single Cell Signaling in Breast Cancer Challenge, but I am getting some validation error. I have created the Wiki page, uploaded the file separately, but when I submit it to the challenge, it throws some validation error. Kindly let me know how to submit the write-ups. Thanks

Final round close reminder & method write-ups page is loading…