Could the organisers post a video on explaining where the exactly the narrowing or erosion corresponds to for one example in training set? Annotating this by Non-Professionals is non-trivial. For Example: There is huge overlap between joints.erosion in the bottom part of the hand, wrist_mul, wrist_nav, wrist_erosion.Some clarification would be helpful. Thanks

Created by decentmakeover
Great, glad to hear it!
@allawayr Yes it works now! THanks!
Hello @yanmingtan and @test0130, I've updated the pdf. It can now be found [here](syn21573742). Please let me know if this version does not work! best, Robert
@allawayr I can't download the PDF too. It says: An error occurred while loading the PDF. PDF.js v2.0.104 (build: 012d0756) Message: Failed to fetch
Can you post the error message or describe in more detail? I don't see an issue on my end, and the permissions appear to be set correctly. Thanks! Robert
The PDF can't be downloaded it seems
Thanks. Please let us know if we can do anything to help. Hope you all are doing great.
Much useful. Thanks!
Thanks for posting this.
Dear @RA2DREAMChallengeParticipants , As requested by some participants, the organizers have produced a walkthrough video demonstrating the process of generating SvH scores from the perspective of a radiologist. Please note: they suggest reviewing this [paper](syn21573742) prior to watching the [walkthrough video](https://zoom.us/rec/play/7JAtdu2p_283GYaTsgSDBP8tW9XoKqus0SZM_6YKxUm8WnhXMQejMrcVNuc_P1DOVSjLR1Ya7lVBcfmL?startTime=1579886320000). The [slides can also be downloaded](syn21544626). All the best, The RA2-DREAM Challenge Organizers
Thanks a lot.
@decentmakeover We will do it asap. Thanks
cc @LouBridges @dongmeisun

Annotation example walkthrough page is loading…