Dear Organizers, I created a dummy docker image and tried to submit it to the challenge following the video. I knew that it would produce an error, that is not the issue. But it showed up as a challenge submission and I haven't even seen the option to submit it to the fast lane. How is that possible? I tried to read through discussions and the description looking for clues but found none. Thanks in advance, Alex

Created by Alex Olar qbeer
Thanks @qbeer for your patience - a UI change pushed by our platform team overnight hid this and other queues. We've figured out a workaround. Please let me know if you do not see it in the "Submit Docker Repository to Challenge" tool on your Docker image page (under Docker Tools). Thanks, Robert
@qbeer Thanks for bringing this to our attention - the option to submit to the "RA2 Challenge Fast Lane Queue" should be there but it looks like it disappeared. We are looking into it! We'll update you when it's been fixed.
Hey @thomas.yu, It looks like the option to submit to the fast lane has disappeared. I can reproduce this on my end. Can you check to see why this might be the case? Thanks, Robert

How to submit to fast lane? page is loading…