Dear Organizers, Under the rules, there is a statement, which says: "The containerized solution must be developed in a way where the method is trained using the training images available on the Cheaha system. The containerized solution cannot be a fully trained model that only makes predictions on the test images." Until now I think many of the competitors (we surely did) submitted locally trained models and the Docker only made the predictions to make life easier. However, as we are getting closer to the final deadline, we would like to meet all the rules. Can the organizers please confirm if it is still necessary to train all the models within the docker to have a valid submission at the end, or it is only a legacy rule from the time when only 50 training data was supposed to be released? Thank you, Balint

Created by Balint Armin Pataki patbaa
Apologies for the delay, I have a final answer for you. During the final phase, it is fine to submit a non-trainable model. However, we will be requesting that top performers provide trainable Docker models in the post-challenge phase to aid in post-challenge experiments! Best, Robert
Hi Balint, let me double check with the steering committee but it's my recollection that this is a legacy rule from when the training data were not made fully available to the participants. cc @james.costello

Clarification for the dockerized solutions page is loading…