My submission to fastlane seems to fail in the queue processing phase. My submission to the challenge queue appears to run fine, but I did not receive the score notification.

Created by Ariel Yehuda Israel arielis
Hi @AlexanderB I can see your two submissions - they are stuck in RECEIVED status. Not clear to me why - I will try to manually trigger a rerun. Synapse usually has a new version released every Sunday evening PT; it's possible that this might be related... Best, Robert
Hi @allawayr / @thomas.yu Is there a problem again with fastlane? I submitted two times to fastlane some time ago today and besides the email about the submission for the team, we didn't even get emails for the processing starting. There are also no log folders being generated. Best Alexander
Hi @arielis, Thanks for pointing out the fast lane queue issue. @duct, @AboensisV, @HBTeam I have resolved the fastlane issue. Sorry for the inconvenience. Best, Tom
Glad to hear it!
Hi @allawayr , Yes I received it finally. Thanks!
Hi there, Thanks, we'll look into the fast lane. Did you still not receive a score for the main queue submission? Let me know, and I can send you an email with the leaderboard scores. best, robert

Final submission queue page is loading…