Dear @RA2DREAMChallengeParticipants, There have been several requests about using images from the Challenge in method write-ups and post-challenge publications. The images supplied through the challenge are part of a clinical trial and we have to be sensitive to the rules and restrictions for when they were collected. Additionally, per the [Rules of the Challenge](https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn20545111/wiki/597248), the images should not be used outside of the challenge. For method write-ups, which are due July 15, 2020, we ask that teams NOT use images from the Challenge as these write-ups will be public. Please use publicly available images from sources such as [Radiopaedia](https://radiopaedia.org/articles/rheumatoid-arthritis?lang=us) (with proper attribution of course). We have also compiled a set of annotated images for your use [here](syn22249950). We are looking at what data release restrictions we will have through the challenge and how those will impact the overall manuscript. Thanks for you consideration and if you have additional question please post a reply to this thread. Kind Regards, Challenge Organizers

Created by James Costello james.costello
Hi there, You can upload the writeup under the Files tab of your project, and then use the Entity Preview wiki widget to make it visible on your project wiki. No need to delete previous dockers, but please make sure your writeup specifies which container and tag is described in the writeup (ie which one was submitted as the final model) so that people in the future can better use this information! thanks, robert
Hi Team, I have created the writeup in a word format. So can i upload the writeup as an attachment in the project wiki? Also, the synapse project has my previous dockers also so do i need to delete them and keep only the final?
Dear @RA2DREAMChallengeParticipants , There have been several requests about using images from the Challenge in method write-ups and post-challenge publications. The images supplied through the challenge are part of a clinical trial and we have to be sensitive to the rules and restrictions for when they were collected. Additionally, per the Rules of the Challenge, the images should not be used outside of the challenge. For method write-ups, which are due July 15, 2020, we ask that teams NOT use images from the Challenge as these write-ups will be public. Please use publicly available images from sources such as Radiopaedia (with proper attribution of course). We have also compiled a set of annotated images for your use here. We are looking at what data release restrictions we will have through the challenge and how those will impact the overall manuscript. Thanks for you consideration and if you have additional question please post a reply to this thread. Kind Regards, Challenge Organizers P.S. Reposting this because a notification email didn't seem to go out the first time. Apologies if you are receiving multiple copies of this message.

Hand and Foot images for write-ups page is loading…