@LouBridges Dear LouBridges, We are a team from Columbia University. We were wondering whether we could use this dataset for teaching purpose like leaving a project with these data. Will it be allowed? Could you kindly let me know whether there is any restriction for students using this data? Thank you.

Created by ruibai
@LouBridges Dear Prof. Bridge, I am sorry that we cannot use this data for assignment. Would it be possible that we use a few example images on slides for lecture purpose? Thank you.
Thank you for your reply. Also, could we use a few example images on slides for lecture purpose?
I apologize for the delay. Unfortunately, for multiple reasons, we cannot allow the images or data to be used for purposes other than directly as part of this challenge. I'm sorry this is the case; thank you for understanding.
@LouBridges Dear Prof. Bridge, I am writing to follow up the approval for using this dataset. Since we need to finalize the syllabus, it would be very helpful if we could hear back from you soon. Thank you again for conducting this challenge.
Thank you.
Thank you. We will discuss this issue this week and get back to you.

Permission for using RA data for teaching purpose page is loading…