hi where I can find the link to request data access?

Created by Ghayth Al Mahadin ghayth.mahadin
@sieberts Thanks a lot, it worked for me. I didn't noitce that there is a second page in the Update Request, although the "Next"-Button at the first page was a good hint ;)
@julian - Yes. You can do this by navigating to any table (e.g. see below), then clicking "View Terms" and then clicking "Update Request" on the next two subsequent screens. This should lead you through where you can update your Use Statement and add or remove collaborators. ${imageLink?synapseId=syn23364115&align=None&scale=100&responsive=true&altText=}
Hi, can I subsequently include users to my access request if I have already been approved for access to the data? I have new team members (they are already validated Synapse users) who would like to have access to the data, too. I would like to grant them access without having them to publish the Intended Data Use Statement? Their statement would be consistent with my previously published statement (accepted on 08/31/2020).
When you request access to the data, you can select other users to include in your access request. They all need to have a validated Synapse profile. You may not share data with anyone who has not been approved on your application.
@sieberts ?
Does every individual in a team needs to submit a request to get access the data? Or if only one gets approved, the data can be shared with other CERTIFIED users in a team?
Thank you for posting! We did not realize that the link on the "Accessing the Data" page was missing.
please delete this thread as I found out how to do that from Files tab

request access to data page is loading…