Hi, I tried to download the data with R. Login works fine, but I get this error: > sensor_measurements_paths <- synDownloadTableColumns(sensor_measurements_query, "data_file_handle_id") # download data Error in value[[3L]](cond) : [Errno 12] Not enough space Seems not to be related to my laptop resources, do you know what the problem is? Thanks, Elina

Created by Elina Kuosmanen pakuosma
Hi, looks like the data is stored to my network drive, that had limited capacity. My laptop has plenty of space. I need to either change the download directory, or get more space to the network drive. Thanks for you replies. Elina
@pakuosma A disk space issue is the most likely cause, but by saying it's not related to your laptop resources have you already checked the free space on the volume that you are downloading to? If it does not appear to be disk space can you indicate what operation system you are running on, and what version of the synapser client you are using? These can be obtained from the following commands within R if you could copy the output: ``` > packageVersion('synapser') > version ``` Also are you running this inside a container or other virtual machine other than your primary system? Thanks!
How much space on your C drive on your computer? The error message related to disk space on your computer

Problem in downloading page is loading…