Hello, First of all, I would like to thank your organization for providing me access to the dataset "Levodopa Response Trial Wearable Data". It made a significant contribution to the progress of my final project. Now, as I am finishing my writing for the research paper therefore your approval is of titular importance for publishing the paper. It would therefore be very helpful if you brief me on the procedure of acknowledging your organization for the data that has been used in the research work. I shall be highly obliged. P.S. I have no other means of contacting you. Please guide me through this.

Created by Haziq Rahat Bullah haziqrahat
The way I read this, there is not necessarily a response expected. If you have informed MJFF, I suggest you just make sure there's an acknowledgement that you obtained the data through this resource, including a statement that the study was funded by MJFF.
Thank you very much for reply but I have sent an email one week ago but I did not get any response
@haziqrahat- Instructions for publication approval are given in the data [Terms of Use](syn20681023/wiki/594686). In particular: If I seek to publish abstracts or manuscripts using data from the Levodopa Response Trial Data, I agree to follow the following guidelines: a. I will alert MJFF by emailing resources@michaeljfox.org should I publish any abstracts or manuscripts utilizing Levodopa Response Trial Data. b. In manuscripts utilizing the Levodopa Response Trial Data, I will acknowledge MJFF funding of the study. c. Acknowledgement of MJFF funding shall also be included in abstracts as space allows. d. Upon request by MJFF, I will provide abstracts for use on the MJFF website for users to see as they are accepted or after they are presented. e. Upon request by MJFF, I will prepare ?lay? abstracts of analyses that I am performing with Levodopa Response Trial Data to be posted on the MJFF website.

Request for approval on publishing a research paper page is loading…