Hello, I am a student at the Techninsche Hochschule Ostwestfalen-Lippe (Lemgo, Germany). For my bachelor thesis in the field of movement analysis in Parkinson's disease, I would like to use the data from the Levodopa Response Study and try to use it in a way that it can be used for the binary classification for ON and OFF phases in Parkinson's disease. The bachelor thesis is under restricted status, so the results will not be made public, but will only be presented to the first and second examiner. The bachelor thesis would include a visualization of the data. Are there any regulations that I have to observe? In the Conditions for Use I could only find regulations for abstracts of publications. Best regards Vanessa Binöder

Created by Vanessa Binöder vanessabinoeder
@vanessabinoeder Following this aspect of the Data Use Agreement. > b. In manuscripts utilizing the Levodopa Response Trial Data, I will acknowledge MJFF funding of the study.
Thank you for the quick reply! By acknowledge statement, do you mean that the source of the data is mentioned in the study or something more formal?
@vanessabinoeder If it won't be distributed beyond your committee, I don't think you need to notify MJFF, but you should still include an acknowledge statement for use of the data.

Use Data in Bachelor Thesis page is loading…