Dear when I made a access request for dataset, i fill the " tell us about your project form" then when i click for save changes and next pop up window appear where validate profile user name is required. there I make a mistake due to slow internet connection, i select my user name twice, now the problem is that when submitting it gives warning message that "Sorry, there is an error in submitting your request. Accessor 3433126 is listed more than one." . My question is how i can remove one user name from there. I try my best but there is now option for removing it and when refresh the form next time both the user are there. any one can help? Thank you

Created by Syed Muhammad Zaid zaid_icp.1
@zaid_icp.1 This issue should be fixed now. Please let me know if you are still having problems with your data access request. Best, Solly
@zaid_icp.1 : As @sieberts said, we're sorry for the inconvenience. There is a bug in our new web interface that causes this issue, which we will work to patch in the upcoming release (this weekend). For now, could you use the old web interface to submit your data access request? I believe this is the relevant Access Requirement for data in this project: https://www.synapse.org/#!AccessRequirement:AR_ID=9604905&TYPE=ENTITY&ID=syn20681036 Please let me know if you are able to complete your data access request using this method.
I'm sorry for this inconvenience. The Synapse team is aware of this issue and is working to fix it. I'll let you know when this is fixed.

Issue in requesting dataset page is loading…