Hello, I was wondering if the UPDRS scoring accelerometer data can be extracted? For example, if I wanted to see the patient's performance on the pull test during either Day 1 or Day 4 when the UPDRS scoring was completed. I am aware that this might only be possible with the Boston subjects as they have individual scores for each task in the UPDRS motor section. Do timestamps for each task in the UPDRS motor section exist?

Created by Eleni Kapousidou ekapousidou
Thank you for answering!
Apologies for missing this thread. There are recording start and end times, as well as the start of the UPDRS part 3 at visits 1 & 2. However, there is not an end time for the UPDRS part 3. There are start and end times for individual tasks in Task Scores-Part I and Task Scores-Part II.
Hello, @ekapousidou Were you able to extract the UPDRS section III raw data from the accelerometer from Day 1 and 4? If so, how did you get the times were the recording started and ended for each patient and each exercise?
Thank you @sieberts I am trying to manually extract the UPDRS section III raw accelerometer data segment from the accelerometer recordings on Days 1 and 4. I had a few questions concerning this: 1. Is it possible to do this? To my understanding the accelerometers were attached after sections 1,2 and 4 of the UPDRS was completed but BEFORE the completion of UPDRS section 3. So in theory this should be possible, correct? 2. On the onboarding document there are three columns : 'recoding_start', 'recording_end' and 'updrs_time'. What do these variables refer to? I was looking at Subject 10 onboarding excel and it says that the recording start is : 10:50 , UPDRS start is: 11:30 and recording end is not specified However, looking at the Unix timestamps from the data file rawData_Day1 the start of the recording is either 9:52 :02 (all the shimmer accelerometers )or 9:30:47 (the rest of the accelerometers) There is approximately 1 hr offset. How is this accounted for? For another subject, Subject8 I have the following information: on the onboarding excel it says recording_start: 9:09, updrs_time : 9:36 and recording_end 12:05 However, on the accelerometer rawData_Day1 files I have recording that start at 8:25(phone, pebble , gen) and 8:33:29 (shimmer) This is not the same clean 1 hour offset that was seen in subject 10. I am having some difficulty understanding which variables to follow for this task. In addition, the different timezones have been very confusing, I have been following the UNIX time stamp GMT time, but have faced some confusion when referring to the excel datetime dates.
Hi @ekapousidou - There are not times for the individual UPDRS tasks.

UPDRS Scoring page is loading…