@cazoulable originally posted this in the private staging project after challenge participants were accidentally given access to that project. > Hello ! > > I'm following the steps to download the data, but when I go to braincommons.org, and click on "BEAT-PD Login", after clicking "Allow", I get an error 400 page with {'error': 'Required claim family_name not found'}. > Any idea ?

Created by Phil Snyder phil
@oelzinga- Issues with BrainCommons downloads can be resolved by emailing support@braincommons.org.
Hi, same problem here I went all the way upon I agree twice and then submit. But then download gets me to 401 unauthorized.
issue resolved thanks.
@AH-Butt - If you mean on BrainCommons, then make sure you're clicking "Agree" (or whatever language they use) everywhere you're supposed to. There's at least one page where you have to click something in the middle of the page. If you miss it, you won't be able to move forward. If you continue to have problems, you can email their support: support@braincommons.org. Solly
Hello, I am not able to get access to downloads of the data. I am trying to accept terms and conditions but the submission button is not working for me.
I fixed it... thanks
Issues with BrainCommons downloads can be resolved by emailing support@braincommons.org.
If you are still experiencing this problem, can you include a screenshot of the error 400 page you see? We can send this to the folks at BRAIN Commons and they will be able to resolve the problem.

Cannot Download the Data page is loading…