Hi, I am trying to programatically download the files using the command below and it throws an error and asks me to download the files one at a time. Is there a way you can allow bulk downloads or provide access to an archive that i can download instead of downloading files one at a time? files <- synapserutils::syncFromSynapse('syn20933797') Error in value[[3L]](cond) : This entity has access restrictions. Please visit the web page for this entity (syn.onweb("syn20933797")). Click the downward pointing arrow next to the file's name to review and fulfill its download requirement(s). Thanks, Jahangheer

Created by Jahangheer Shaik jshaik
@jshaik there is a 'click-wrap' agreement on the data asking people to acknowledge data contributors in publications based on secondary data use. Please see here if that has been done: https://www.synapse.org/#!AccessRequirements:ID=syn21441775&TYPE=ENTITY. Click 'accept terms of use' if not
I have tried downloading folders other than ROSMAP and I still have the same issue: > files <- synapserutils::syncFromSynapse('syn21441775') Error in value[[3L]](cond) : This entity has access restrictions. Please visit the web page for this entity (syn.onweb("syn21441775")). Click the downward pointing arrow next to the file's name to review and fulfill its download requirement(s). > files <- synapserutils::syncFromSynapse('syn21493638') Error in value[[3L]](cond) : This entity has access restrictions. Please visit the web page for this entity (syn.onweb("syn21493638")). Click the downward pointing arrow next to the file's name to review and fulfill its download requirement(s). > files <- synapserutils::syncFromSynapse('syn21441777') Error in value[[3L]](cond) : This entity has access restrictions. Please visit the web page for this entity (syn.onweb("syn21441777")). Click the downward pointing arrow next to the file's name to review and fulfill its download requirement(s).
The ROSMAP has restrictions requiring a DUC be signed. You should be able to collect the synIDs for subfolders except ROSMAP and then programmatically download each until you gain access to the ROSMAP.

Restrictions downloading files page is loading…