I have a problem submitting a model as a team member for sub challenge 2. That's probably because I already submitted something before I was a member of the team Graulab. How can I fix this problem? Greetings Joshua

Created by Joshua Fuhrmann fuhrmanj
@major1965, Your request to submit as a team has been approved. You may now start re-submitting as a team. Best, Verena
@v.chung Can you proceed to invalidate my previous submission? I want to submit as a team so submission as individual is no longer needed. thanks. Taeho
@mkazanov, I have invalidated your submissions again. Please remember to proceed as a team (choose option: **I am submitting as part of a team**) for all your submissions, as you cannot submit as both an individual and a team. Best, Verena
@SanghoonLee , No need to apologize! I'll go ahead and start invalidating your previous submissions. Please wait about 10 minutes before submitting again. Thank you, Verena
@v.chung i want submit as a team. It doesn't matter if my previous submissions are invalidated. I didn't know if I submit as a individual, i can't submit as a team. I'm sorry. Can you fix it? Thank you sanghoon
@SanghoonLee and @major1965, You will not be able to submit as a team if you have already submitted as an individual. To submit as a team, all your previous submissions will need to become invalidated. If you would like to proceed, let me know. Best, Verena
Dear @v.chung i have same issue with conflicting submission. can i submit as a team? i already submit challenge as an individual. thanks
@v.chung i have same issue with conflicting submission. can i submit as a team? i already submit challenge as an individual. thanks sanghhon
Dear @v.chung, I still can not submit a group submission. Could you remove all my conflicting individual submissions? Thanks
Dear @v.chung, Could you check again why my submissions have not been processed? Thanks
Dear @v.chung, my last three submissions did not process. Could you check it? Thank you in advance
Dear @mkazanov, Your request to submit as a team has been approved. Please let us know if you are unable to move forward with the team submission. Thank you for participating! Verena
Dear @v.chung , could you invalidate all my previous submissions, cause I am going to submit as part of the team. Thank you in advance, @mkazanov
@fuhrmanj, Great! Let us know if you come across any other issues. Thank you again for participating!
It worked! Many thanks
@fuhrmanj, Apologies, I didn't see your earlier submission from a couple weeks ago. Things should be good to go now! Best, Verena
It still doesn't work. I got this message: The following Team members are ineligible to contribute to a Submission in the specified Evaluation at this time [3402545] but again: For Subchallenge 1 it was possible to submit as part of the Team.
@fuhrmanj, Ah, thank you for the explanation. I've gone ahead and invalidated your previous submission (ID 9700038) as an individual -- you should now be able to re-submit to SC2 as a team. Let me know if it still doesn't work. Best, Verena
Yes I am able to get to this page, in fact I already submitted for Subchallenge 1 as part of the team. But for some reason I can't select the team submission for Subchallenge 2.
Dear @fuhrmanj , Thank you for participating! When you submit to a Challenge, there should be an option to submit as part of a team (should be the third page of the modal popup). Are you able to get to this page? Let me know! Verena

conflicting submission page is loading…