hi, everyone! I'm very new to synapse challenges and docker, so I'm just sort of exploring around. I was trying to follow the example resource provided for subchallenge 2, but am running into a FileNotFoundError that I'm not sure how to fix. Local changes to my model.py file don't seem to have any effect. Any help is greatly appreciated! ``` $ docker run -v "/$PWD/training/:/input/" -v "/$PWD/output:/output/" docker.synapse.org/$SYNAPSE_PROJECT_ID/sc2_model Loading rnaseq data... Loading dnaseq data... Loading aucs data... Loading clinical_numerical data... Loading clinical_categorical data... Loading clinical_categorical_legend data... Found: 213 unique specimens 122 unique inhibitors 21 clinical categorical fields Traceback (most recent call last): File "predict.py", line 29, in model.load() File "/model.py", line 35, in load self.feature_means = fromFile('feature_means') File "/model.py", line 34, in fromFile os.path.join(self.model_dir, fname + '.npy'), allow_pickle=True) File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/numpy/lib/npyio.py", line 428, in load fid = open(os_fspath(file), "rb") FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/model/feature_means.npy' ``` **I'm mostly curious about what the prediction output file looks like, so even if it's too much to ask for help with error I'd appreciate it if someone was able to share the predictions.csv that the example resource outputs. **Thanks!

Created by sererenaa
Glad you were able to get it working! Let us know if you run into any more issues.
nevermind, solved this by editing the DockerFile. I think there are some differences because I am using docker toolbox.

example prediction file / trouble with file path page is loading…