Hi @v.chung , When and how to submit our writeup? I try to submit the writeup following the instruction on the "writeup submission" page, but only to find there are only "express", "leaderboard", "validation" phase opening, where require docker image submission instead of project submission. It seems like the option for writeup submission is not open yet? Or maybe we need to wait until the end to submit it? Thanks! Best, Ian

Created by YYYYYYz
@SanghoonLee , Great question. There is no need to resubmit, unless your team has created a new project. Otherwise, all changes will be seen in the submission. EDIT: My apologies! I misread your question. Yes, you are more than welcome to revise your write-up up until the deadline date. All changes made will be tracked. Best, Verena
hi @v.chung We have already submitted a writeup, can we revise it again? thanks. sanghoon
@YYYYYYz , Apologies for the late response! The reason for the failed writeup submission is because the project is still on private, meaning that the Challenge Organizers will not be able to access it. In order to submit a valid writeup submission, it must be shared with the public, as noted [here](https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn20940518/wiki/600167) in the Writeup Submission page. That said, it is odd that you did not receive the invalid errors in an email though... sorry about that! Best, Verena
Dear Ian, Nova, Raghvendra, Team Resham, et al., Thank you for your patience. We have pushed back the release of the scoreboard, and the deadline for the write up is in two weeks from today. See [the announcement](https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn20940518/discussion/threadId=7033) that went out today for more details. Best, Jacob from the CTD^2^ BeatAML Dream Challenge Team
Hi @v.chung , We saw that the write-up submission queue is open. When is the deadline to submit the writeup and how to submit the same? Regards, Team Resham
Hi @v.chung, Thanks for your reply! However, I try to submit the writeup on 4/29, to the writeup submission queue, but I only get error message: "STDERR: 2020-04-30T05:26:05.883475322Z raise FailedJobsException(self.config.jobStore, self.toilState.totalFailedJobs, self.jobStore) STDERR: 2020-04-30T05:26:05.883477660Z toil.leader.FailedJobsException" I submit it to "CTD-squared BeatAML DREAM Challenge (CTD-squared BeatAML DREAM Challenge Final Write-Up)" (from the submission notification email). Is there any issue with the writeup submission queue? Thanks! Best, ian
Hi @v.chung , It would be great if we are given ample time for the write-up after the final submission is over. Regards, Raghvendra
Hi @v.chung , I'm also wondering when would be the deadline for the write-up submission? Thanks a lot! Best, Nova
Hi @YYYYYYz, You are correct; the writeup submission queue is not quite open yet. They will open once the challenge is over on Tuesday, 4/28, at 5 PM Pacific Time! Best, Verena

When and how to submit our writeup? page is loading…