Hi, @Jacoberts @v.chung Sorry but I saw the " Validation Phase has started, and new secondary metrics" announcement now. In the notice, does the 'Note' mean that not all 122 drugs are in the AUCS file of the validation phase? There are 122 drugs, so I wonder if they are filled with nan values ??or if the drugs themselves are not listed at all (likes only 80 drug.) . If it were the latter, our model would have had an error when it was submitted, but it was validated during validation phase. thanks, sanghoon

Created by Sanghoon Lee SanghoonLee
Thanks to reply. I submitted my model to subchallenge2 yesterday and it was validated. The synapse ID is Synapse: syn21986499. As you say, my model should have been in error, but it's validated and I'm confused about what's going on. Anyway, I will convert the AUCs data to the example code format and submit again. Thanks. sanghoon
Hi Sanghoon, The announcement applies only to the inputs of SC2. In the leaderboard phase there are 122 distinct values in the "inhibitor" column of the aucs.csv file. In the validation phase, there are only a subset of inhibitors represented. There are no NaNs. Were you considering SC1 or SC2? Best, Jacob and the BeatAML team

validation AUCS data question page is loading…