Dear organizers, May we have some update on the current stage of the beatAML challenge? Would there be a publication in the planning? Thanks! Best, Jing

Created by Jing Tang jtjing
Dear @brian.white Could you please update us on the status of the overview paper, and the publication of the Wave 3 data by Jeff Tyner's group. Best Regards Rasmus
Dear all, This is very embarrassing ... I've just responded to the wrong (slowly moving) challenge. We are also making progress on drafting this challenge's manuscript ... though it continues to lag. I hope to have a final draft in a month or so. My comment above for the wrong (deconvolution) challenge also applies here ... the publication embargo (described [here](https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn20940518/wiki/600162) ) has ended. The Wave 3 (validation) data are being published by Jeff Tyner's group. I will check in with him about the state of those data and will respond here. I am happy to talk privately at brian.white@jax.org. My apologies for the confusion, Brian
Dear @raghvendramall , @jtjing , and all, I'm sorry for the very long delay with this manuscript. And especially to you, Jing, for not responding earlier. This evening I will send out a draft of our manuscript. We hope to submit within a few weeks. Given how long this has dragged on, I would like to find a way to accommodate anyone in their use of these data. Certainly, we are well past the two year publication embargo (described [here](https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn16925027/wiki/583996). That said, publication using the validation data is best discussed on a case-by-case basis. Please contact me at brian.white@jax.org to discuss further. Thank you, Brian
Hi @vchung and @brian.white , Is there any update on the timeline of the manuscript. I am the manager of Team Resham and we are interested in publishing a separate methods paper where we would like to use the challenge data as a validation set. With Regards, Raghvendra
Dear @jtjing , Many apologies for the delayed response. A manuscript for this Challenge is currently in the works; @brian.white can elucidate further if needed. Thank you for reaching out!

Stage of the manuscript? page is loading…