Hello, We made a submission to the leaderboard, however, any e-mails regarding the submission were not received. (Including failure, in progress, etc.) We only received an e-mail stating that the leader of the team(ID : Jungsoo Park(JJumSSu)) has created a submission to the challenge. Our team name is DMIS-PDA, and we made a submission at about 9:00AM in PCT. (9 hours ago) But the score is not present in the leaderboard currently. I would appreciate it if you are able to check it out! Thanks

Created by Jungsoo Park JJumSSu
Dear @v.chung and @allawayr, Thank you. I really appreciate it!
Ah, it looks like @v.chung was handling this at the exact moment I was looking up the queue. Let us know if you need any additional help!
Hi there, the most recent submission I see for your team is 9698159, at 01/30/2020 8:29 AM (titled Sub3).
Dear @JJumSSu, Thank you for the notice! Our queue was set on pause for a recent update and somehow didn't kick up again. I have ran the submissions and you can now check your results on the [leaderboard](https://www.synapse.org/#!Synapse:syn20968331/wiki/599460). I apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you for participating! Best, Verena

Submission to the leaderboard not in progress page is loading…