Hello, I think there might be a bug in the documentation about creating a docker image. It says that the prediction.csv file needs to be saved in '_**Write a prediction file called 'prediction.csv' in the top-level directory**_'. Then it provides a way to verify that the docker image works fine by: _**Then from the directory with the Dockerfile, run:**_ ``` docker build -t demo . docker run -it --rm -v ${PWD}/io:/input -v ${PWD}/io:/output demo ``` _**A file called prediction.csv should now be in your local io directory.**_ I have tried that and I do not have a prediction.csv file in my io directory, I think it is not weird because we are mounting the io directory to /input internal docker directory but the file is saved in the top-level directory which is /. Could you tell me if I'm doing something wrong? Thank you very much and best regards, llull

Created by llull sbnb llull
Hi there, thanks for the heads up on this error. I've modified the template docker container example on github, as well as the instructions to match so that they are runnable. As a consequence, the new instructions now say to create an /input/ and /output/ directory for the template and prediction files respectively, but if anyone uses the previous instructions and template (that just have an /io/ directory, rather than both directories), that is fine as well.
Apologies, this is likely a bug. I modified the documentation to fit within the parameters of thus challenge but may have missed a section. I will look into this in more detail as soon as possible, likely later today!

Docker Submission documentation issue page is loading…