Dear @CTDsquaredPancancerDrugActivityDREAMChallengeParticipants - The final round is closing in three days (February 13) at 5 pm Pacific Time. Please be sure to submit your final prediction file to the "CTD-squared Pancancer Drug Activity Final Round" queue by that point (as you did in the leaderboard phase). Please also submit your docker container and write-up project by this time. Please let me know if you have any questions regarding this process; also check out the discussion forums as your question may have been answered there. Thank you! All the best, Robert

Created by Robert Allaway allawayr
Hi Andrea, Thank you for the information - I've corrected the links so that submission can now happen from either of the pages you mentioned. Cheers, Robert
It seems that I was looking at the wrong page. Scrolling down "how to participate" I could find an active submission link. The "please register to submit" appears in the "File submission" subsection. Andrea
Hi Andrea, Apologies for the inconvenience. We'll look into it and get back to you! Thanks, Robert
Hi Robert, The submission page seems offline. It tells me "please register to make a submission", though I am already registered. Cheers, Andrea

Final Round Closing soon page is loading…